Sunday, August 23, 2009
Workin'
I think I neglected to make a WOOL post, and I'll find a few photos to include here. It was a lovely weekend full of good friends, fun activity, and many missed photo ops. I especially wish I had my camera for the yoga class, just so I could capture the serenity of the room, and the fact that the room was built over the water and open to the waves as the sun set. Serenity Now! was provided. Now you all know where to find it.
Here we are welcoming the passengers on the Mini-Ha-Ha. It's usually pretty serene on the dock but alot of people will get up and grab a sign to say Hi to the passing boat.
A group of us went out in the front yard to spin in the sun and get warm while not being too close to the noise of the waterfront. We were rewarded with a few visits from a shiny hummingbird.

The resort as a whole is lovely and special, but the view from my door (even though it was very early and I was going outside to visit the bathroom at 6am) was always lovely no matter what time of day I saw it. This photo is from about 8am:

Here's the new packaging for my fiber that will be for sale at the NJ Sheep Breeder's fair next month.
I hope that I and my fellow vendors have a successful weekend.
Here we are welcoming the passengers on the Mini-Ha-Ha. It's usually pretty serene on the dock but alot of people will get up and grab a sign to say Hi to the passing boat.
A group of us went out in the front yard to spin in the sun and get warm while not being too close to the noise of the waterfront. We were rewarded with a few visits from a shiny hummingbird.
The resort as a whole is lovely and special, but the view from my door (even though it was very early and I was going outside to visit the bathroom at 6am) was always lovely no matter what time of day I saw it. This photo is from about 8am:
Here's the new packaging for my fiber that will be for sale at the NJ Sheep Breeder's fair next month.

