Monday, May 19, 2008
Meme
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was living in San Francisco, working as a cook in a fancy brick-oven pizza/Italian place, and plotting my return to NY and culinary school.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Today? I brought my car in to get fixed. I went to work. I went to the library and found that after they sent me a notice saying that a book I returned was missing, they had found it but hadn't bothered to send me another letter to inform me. I borrowed some knitting books while I was there. I ate leftover quiche for dinner.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
It would be easier to list snacks I don't enjoy.
Today, I enjoyed an apple, cookies made by my friend J, hmm, that's it! I usually snack more than that. I might dig in to some mixed nuts in a few minutes.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel. To places where I can eat fancy cheese and drink fancy wine mostly.
5) Places I have lived:
Connecticut, Upstate NY (Rochester), Hudson Valley, Oneonta (college), a brief stint in Winston-Salem NC, San Francisco, Phoenix, and as usual, back the Hudson Valley.
6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about-
I can't think of any bloggers to tag. If you read this and want to join, go for it.
In 1998 I was living in San Francisco, working as a cook in a fancy brick-oven pizza/Italian place, and plotting my return to NY and culinary school.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Today? I brought my car in to get fixed. I went to work. I went to the library and found that after they sent me a notice saying that a book I returned was missing, they had found it but hadn't bothered to send me another letter to inform me. I borrowed some knitting books while I was there. I ate leftover quiche for dinner.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
It would be easier to list snacks I don't enjoy.
Today, I enjoyed an apple, cookies made by my friend J, hmm, that's it! I usually snack more than that. I might dig in to some mixed nuts in a few minutes.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel. To places where I can eat fancy cheese and drink fancy wine mostly.
5) Places I have lived:
Connecticut, Upstate NY (Rochester), Hudson Valley, Oneonta (college), a brief stint in Winston-Salem NC, San Francisco, Phoenix, and as usual, back the Hudson Valley.
6) 5 peeps I wanna know more about-
I can't think of any bloggers to tag. If you read this and want to join, go for it.

