Friday, October 12, 2007

 

Another one!

It's done! Rhinebeck sweater #2:



Yoke: hand-dyed, handspun yarn, approx 6 oz. of the 2-ply somewhat thick-n-thin yarn
Body: Rowan Chunky Print, 2 balls of color #0072
Size 11 Knitpicks Options circulars




I used a lacy yarn-over to increase at the shoulders




And continued the yarn-over detail down the side "seams"




As you can see by the stunning array of colors in the photos, the multi-colored handspun is hard to capture. This photo seems to be the closest to what it actually looks like.



Comments:
Beautiful! Now I want to see it modeled!
 
I'm going to try and get modelled shots this weekend when I have a photographer around.
 
I am so impressed with your sweater! I love the earthy tones, and the fact that you spun the prettiest parts yourself makes it all the better. Definitely need to see that baby on, flat just doesn't do it justice. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?