Sunday, June 24, 2007
Cats
My cats love to 'assist' me when I'm working on something. Ramona can be seen here learning how to wind yarn using a swift and ball-winder. She is quite a focused pupil.

Henry prefers to work with spinning fiber. He was supposed to be helping me draft this wool but could not help himself and instead rolled around in it.

This is the wool I'm working on at the moment- Romney from Fantom Farms in a delicious bright orange color. I try to have a day for spinning every week (at least) and Sunday is it this week.

Coming up: Mystery Stole 3! It starts officially on Friday 6/29 and I should a have a few swatches to look at to decide on my gauge soon, as well as some beads if I can figure out how to use them efficiently.

Henry prefers to work with spinning fiber. He was supposed to be helping me draft this wool but could not help himself and instead rolled around in it.
This is the wool I'm working on at the moment- Romney from Fantom Farms in a delicious bright orange color. I try to have a day for spinning every week (at least) and Sunday is it this week.

Coming up: Mystery Stole 3! It starts officially on Friday 6/29 and I should a have a few swatches to look at to decide on my gauge soon, as well as some beads if I can figure out how to use them efficiently.
