Sunday, March 18, 2007
Cuteness!
I just finished the cutest little top-down baby bonnet, pattern courtesy of Adrian at Hello Yarn

Front view

Back view
I love the way the decreases make the cutest little pucker.

Side view
Stats:
Yarn: Knitpicks Swish superwash yarn, in Red Pepper
Needles: size 5 dpn
Size: I followed directions for the newborn size, evenr though my gauge was different. I'm not sure what size I ended up with, it's pretty tiny but I'm not sure if it's newborn tiny. It's been a while since I was around a newborn.
Front view
Back view
I love the way the decreases make the cutest little pucker.
Side view
Stats:
Yarn: Knitpicks Swish superwash yarn, in Red Pepper
Needles: size 5 dpn
Size: I followed directions for the newborn size, evenr though my gauge was different. I'm not sure what size I ended up with, it's pretty tiny but I'm not sure if it's newborn tiny. It's been a while since I was around a newborn.
